Friday, April 2, 2010

Pics and stuff

Hey everybody, here´s a few pics from my mission so far. The first one is me and Elder Trindade. He goes home next week, and since I dont have a comp yet (I will next week) they put us and Elder Lee (haha, get it- Elderly....) to together to go work. We taught about 8 lessons yesterday and walked about 8 miles. My feet are sore.

The next one is of a micro-van. These things are so cool. I will come back to Brasil and buy one of these when my mission is over.

The office that we go to sometimes for paperwork is right in the middle of town, so we see weird cars like this all the time. This is some kinda mini land rover.

This is the apartment for now, we´re moving out sometime this week, hopefully into a much bigger space. As it stands right now I have nowhere to hang my clothes. 0954 is another shot of the apartment.

And 0960 is just a pic of what I would look like with rapist glasses on. As soon as I find a pair that´s cheap I will buy some and wear them all around Brasil.

The last pic is of me and Elder Lee outside the mission office. I met Elder Lee in Dallas en route to here, so we´ve been quasi-comps since then.

I´ll send another email of my adventures here in a bit. Love ya´ll

Èlder Standard




NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment