Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pics from this week

8520 is of the Halloween 2 poster. Rob Zombie didnt know how right he was.
8521 is me and the Branch Pres here in Jacarezinho. He is awesome, I love this man.
8533 is of Elder Lima cooking me lunch.
 
 "Hey, Elder Lima, this is awesome, what is this?"
 "Figado"
 "What´s that?"
 "Liver"
 "Oh..."
 
8540 - So this little mini hurricane came out of nowhere when we were talking back to our apt. We were in the farthest part of our area, and it just starts pouring on us. So we ran to this little bus stop awning thing, and it was completely open on both sides, so it didnt help much. It was cold, we were wet, and it was awesome. I seriously think there is nothing better than sharing a crappy situation with someone you love.
 
8541- Ok, maybe I´m smiling a little too big. Actually it looks like I´m friggin crazy, but he caught me mid laughter, whatever. When the rain stopped we started walking back and in the middle of the park I stepped into a puddle up to my shin, so the entire time back to the apt my shoe was making a squishing noise.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment