Monday, March 29, 2010

Recebeu meu visto

Finalmente! I recieved it last wednesday, and I'm finally leaving today. In a few hours actually. I'll be flying by myself again, which sucks, but it's whatever. I fly back to Dallas, so I'll get to stop in my home state for a little bit. After that then it's a 10 hour flight to Sao Paulo. Then, it's off to Curitiba, and then one last flight from Curitiba to Londrina. All in all it will be about 16 hours of flight, with about 5-6 hours of layover. I hate airports, I hate flying, and I'm going to get my fill today. Hopefully I dont have any problems, and all of my luggage makes it to Brasil with me. Just figured I'd give everyone a heads up of what's going on with me. Thanks for all of your emails so far, and if anyone has Jaron's email and can give it to me that would be great.
 
Eu amo ya'll,
Elder Standard



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment