Monday, November 15, 2010

Gotta get that dirt off ya shoulders

Hey folks!

Just a quickie email, sorry I dont have time to write everything this
week, there was ALOT happen. But, I´m writing to let you know that I
will no longer be writing to everyone of you individually. In an
effort to be more obedient and to focus solely on the task at hand, I
will only be writing family members and the Mission President. I know
that through my efforts to do this I will help you more than the way I
have been doing it. I thank you all for your suppport and I love you
all. If you want to keep checking in on my weekly emails, you can go
to my blog, which I created before my mission for this very purpose.
Here is the link:
http://elderstandard.blogspot.com/

You can save it in your favorites (because I know you just LOVE to
read my emails) and voila, you are instantly plugged into the Elder
Standard pipeline.

I love you all, and I hope to see you after the mission.
Elder Standard
--
Missão Brasil Londrina
Av. Higienópolis 1100 sala 61
Londrina, PR
CEP:86020-911


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment