Monday, November 8, 2010

60% of the time it works everytime

Hey folks,

Today during personal study I was thinking about what I read in Jesus
The Christ about the pre-mortal council. I then pulled out my
patriarchal blessing and read and pondered. While I was thinking about
the pre-existance I thought about my choice to follow Christ. To
follow the plan of the Father. I have no clue what was said or how the
meeting was conducted, but I know that I chose to follow Christ. I
accepted to do that thousands of years ago, and it is my plan and
desire to do so now. Mate Standard will follow Christ. Before the
foundation of this world was laid I had already made my decision. I
knew the good, and I knew the bad. I dont know if I knew everything
perfectly, but I knew enough to make an everlasting and eternal
decision. I knew that this state would be tough, that it would be
almost impossibler to overcome. The stakes were so high that some of
us were not going to make it back to the presence of the Father.

But I chose anyway.

This, to me, is a testimony of the divinity of Jesus Christ. That, in
spite of all the pain and the problems, of me constantly falling down,
that I would have a way to get back up. That I would have help and
strength beyond my own. That there would be someone bigger than all of
this to help me find my way back home. Jesus Christ is the way. The
Gospel is the way, and it was restored in our days by the prophet
Joseph Smith. Yes, I will follow Christ and do what the Saviour asks
of me. There will be no second-guessing, no what-ifs. I have made my
decision and nother under the heavens will remove me from my place.

All of you made the same decision that I made. Back before the dawn of
time. So, what are you going to do now? Are you going to continue with
your decision or will you change teams half-way through the game? On
one hand we have life, and the other death. Make the choice this very
instant, because we do not have the time to waste.

I love all of you, and I hope you choose the good part.
Elder Standard


--
Missão Brasil Londrina
Av. Higienópolis 1100 sala 61
Londrina, PR
CEP:86020-911


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment