Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pics

8836 - is a pic of me and Elder Gunnell. Me and the LD went on splits that day in a city called Marilia. Elder Gunnell was in my district in the MTC. Out of the entire city, which consists of about 100,000 people, our two companionships happened upon each other at the same corner. What are the odds (So what was all that one in a million talk?)
 
8828- One of the members here was moving their store to another location, and we helped them. They needed some concrete broken up, and so this is a pic of me breaking concrete up. How I longed for the days of that Milwaukee jackhammer of Dad´s. This is a pic of my better side.
 
8830- No good dead goes unpunished. I was hopping over a ledge to close the gate to our residence for one of the girls that lives here (easy folks, she´s ugly) when I slipped and fell over the ledge. Nobody saw anything happen, so I continued to close the gate, take the long way around and came home to cry in the corner.
 
8832 - Now 20% more Snob!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment