Wednesday, June 2, 2010

And beneath the man, we find his..nucleus..

Whaddup homies, I dont have alot of time to write today. Elder Lima got transfered out of nowhere, so I´m chillin here in Ourinhos with Elder Santana. We both have the same amount of time, but he´s brazilian, so he can kinda speak portugues ;P We taught a lesson last night, after getting lost. Ourinhos is a quase big town, about 100,000 people, and Elder Santana only has 12 days in the city, so we took some unplanned detours along the way. It was friggin cold too, nossa it was cold. I didnt know that I was going to be staying with Santana for the night, so I didnt bring anything. All I had was my scriptures. So yes, people, the Gospel is the most important thing in the world, but cold weather gear is nice too. Anyways, for the lesson, everything just flowed. I´ve been studying/praying hardcore for the language to come. I´ve given up on english, and it´s only portugues from here on out. Ít´s so awe-
 
Oi, this just in - I just found out who my new comp will be - Elder Barbosa. Now, if I could only find Keira Knightley I´d be set....
Back to your regularly scheduled program -
 
-some because I can see the Lord´s hand in helping me with the language. I´m showing desire, and He´s answering in kind. People, I know that God Lives, and that He is our Heavenly Father. He cares about us, and what happens to us. I know He is there, watching over every single one of you. It will always be amazing to be how the Creator of the Universe knows every single one of us by name, and He knows us better than we know ourselves. I dont want anyone to worry about my down here in Brasil. I´m being taken care of. I want for nothing. Thanks again for all that you´ve done for me, I love you all. I might get to write later, but if not, God be with you till we meet again.
 
Elder Standard



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment