Monday, December 28, 2009

Hey guys, there's been a problem with my visa, so I'll be spending some time at the Provo MTC until it gets approved. I dont have an address or any details on where I'll be up there, but here's my Brazil address if you want to have some letters waiting for me, or whatever.

Elder Mate Lawrence Standard
Brazil Londrina Mission
Brazil Missionary Training Center
Rua Padre Antonio D'Angelo 121
Casa Verde
02516-040 Sao Paulo SP
Brazil

What a mouth full, but that's it.

Godspeed,
Mate

2 comments:

  1. Mate, Sorry I got your message too late!!
    Keep writing Monica at the mission Home address, she said it is better that way.
    If you want send me your MTC address and I will send it to Monica by e-mail. Sorry about your visa! I Hope you have a great and successful mission! Monica is in Okinawa Japan but write to her at this address for the rest of her mission:

    Sis. Monica B. Lindsay
    Japan Fukuoka Mission
    9-16 Hirao-JosuiMachi,Chuo-ku
    Fukuoka-Shi Fukuoka-ken
    810-0029
    Japan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I will send Monica your address in Brazil and let her know that you are not there yet because of your stay at the MTC and the visa situation!
    Oh in case you like to drop a line from Brazil to let us know how its going our address here is:

    Michael & Mireya Ward
    406 Gibson
    Whitehouse, TX 75791
    May Heavenly Father bless you, now and always!

    ReplyDelete